Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Rebels :D

Well my name is Jake, I came across this forum searching for some tips and I thought it was pretty sick, so I figured I'd sign myself up!

Alright so a little bit about me...

I practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, workout, and run regularly.

I'm 5'10", and currently 138 lbs.

I'm just trying to stay motivated and gain more and more knowledge about working out/physical health, and this forum seems like the perfect place :)

So yeah, that's all I could think of because I hate writing about myself...

Thanks! :D

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory." – General George S. Patton

Who do you study BJJ under? My kids and I are part of the Franco-Behring family in Alberta, Canada, under Mestre Sylvio Behring and Mike Yackulic. I'm technically a single-stripe white belt however found out I was expecting during my stripe test... Oops. The baby is 3 and the minute she's in kindergarden my tail is back in class. I MISS ROLLING!!!! =)

. ~*~ Some things make ripples... I prefer to make waves. ~*~ .

You should start your baby in it too! :D

Her gi is on order and she starts as soon as it comes in. She's technically supposed to be four to join the class but she's a bit of a dojo rat and Professor is allowing her in at 3.5 as long as I come in as well to parent/teach. She's a shrinky dink, however, and I've had a heck of a time finding something small enough. I'll grab pictures when we get her into it. =)

. ~*~ Some things make ripples... I prefer to make waves. ~*~ .