Forums are back in action! ×

Catwomans suit will soon fit me like a second skin...I hope.

It has always been my goal to be as thin and fit as the female comic book characters I've seen and read about, and once, I was that size. After high school, I plummeted into a self deprecating food eating frenzy, and soon reached a weight of 230, from my previous 140. I have continuously told myself that I will start tomorrow, that one more cheeseburger won't kill me, but I soon realized this was not the attitude to take. So after asking Facebook what I should do, one great friend recommended this site to me, and I fell in love. I have cut back on sugars and unhealthy foods, and I am now a solid 180, but I am not where I want to be.

The places I would like to lose weight are arms, thighs and stomach. I want to look AND feel amazing. I also know with your help, I can accomplish this. It is my ultimate goal to just slim down, I don't really have a target weight, since knowing that working out will build muscle, so its not necessarily weight I want to lose, but fat. I want to look damn good when I go to comic con in New York next year.

Here is my character sheet ( I guess real life sheet if this was RL)

Race: Gray Elf, because I'm fabulous.

Class/Profession: I would like to think a mix of Druid/Scout, since I would just like to be thin, and the diet, but for now I will stick with Scout. Running is my thing, weights, my enemy.

Attributes:

Strength (STR) - 2

Dexterity (DEX) - 3

Stamina (STA) - 3

Constitution (CON) - 1

Wisdom (WIS) - 3

Charisma (CHA) - 3

My ultimate goals in life are:

Pay off all existing debt

Go to comic con next October looking sexy as f*ck

Visit Ireland

Kiss the Blarney Stone

Visit every state in the United States

Alternatively, have a good friend from each state in the US.

Have a PenPal

Meet said PenPal

Hit the 10k milestone for gamerpoints on xbox (a petty goal, but one I would like to accomplish)

Graduate from college and be a clinical psychologist

- And so far, that's it.

TealPony

Central Time

cmstark90@gmail.com

Great work so far! 240 to 180 is no easy feat.

Also, I recommend not kissing the blarney stone... a friend of mine said local kids sneak up there and piss on it periodically to mess with tourists...

Good luck on your continued progress!

Battle Log

Fat Kid Turned Personal Trainer, Lifestyle + Nutrition Coach

http://www.kentmccannfitness.com for more!

Also on Twitter, FB, and Fitocracy!

Archived