Forums are back in action! ×

Wuuuzzzuuuup

Hello everyone! My name is Devon, I'm a 17 year old male from Ohio looking to get in good/great shape before I join the United States airforce next year after I graduate. I am currently 6'1" and weigh approximately 140 pounds, so I'm a little on the thin side, but I'm currently working to fix that ;D. To be honest, I have no idea how I ended up on this site (kinda like when you spend more than 10 minutes on youtube) but I'm so glad I did! I've read a few articles and creeped on the forums a little bit and I think this site and the people on it are amazing. I sincerely look forward to participating in challenges with you all, I have a blog that I'm going to try to keep updated from now to throughout my military career, and possibly beyond. It still needs a little work though before I'm not too embarrassed for people to read >.>

Stay Classy,

Nianis

(P.S I'm in the Planetside 2 beta, if anyone else in it and wants to add a BAMF to their squad, lemme know. My name is Nianis there too ;P)

Quest of the Half Elf: 0 Objectives Completed

2.3%
2.3%

Level 1 Half-Elf 

Stength: 4 Dexterity: 6 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 2 Wisdom: 1 Charisma: 1

Stop me?

You can't stop me.

No one can stop me.  

Not even me.

Hey Devon, welcome to the rebellion! It's great to have you on board :) Your goal of getting into the airforce sounds like a great motivation to push you forward! We have 2 weeks left of the current challenge -- hope you jump in and join us. You can't win the grand prize, but you can still level up!

See you around!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived