Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings Rebels

Salutations my fellow rebels you may call me Shiki (or Shini if you prefer) I’m 16 years old, on a duel enrollment program in college and I’m really hoping to both graduate with my associates while being 132 lb./size 6 by the time I’m 18. I currently am a size 12 going on size 10, I think I am 5’7 and according to my scale, which may be broken, I weigh 200 pounds.

I’m really bad at form things (I’m a bit anti-social) but I’m hoping to get some advise from my senoirs here at the rebelion, please take care of me. :D

Sorry for the bad picture but my avatar is the most recent photo of me.

“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.â€â€• Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo.

Shiki, level 1 Vampire Assassin

STR 2|DEX 4|STA 1|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 0

...I’ve lost my family and all my dreams...The 16 year old me, has nothing.

Shiki

Welcome to the Rebellion, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Hey Shiki, pleased to meet you! There are lots of us around trying to lose a little weight, so I'm sure you'll fit right in :) Not that from your recent photo you look like you need to lose much! (And to be honest, a lot of us are antisocial...you're in great company!). Giving yourself a few years to reach your goals is a great idea! Can't wait to watch your progress.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived