Forums are back in action! ×

Hail and well met!

Hail and well met, Rebels! I am Wes, aspiring warrior from Southern California!

I have, in recent months, become something of a fitness fanatic. Since April, i've lost over 60 lbs, and I plan on losing 60 more! My goal is to 195 lbs and to both participate and complete Tough Mudder!

Why did I choose this group? Because I am nerdy beyond belief. I play Pathfinder, Pokemon Tabletop, WoW, am a cosplayer, an aspiring member of the Mandalorian Mercenaries Costume Club, and love the idea of a point system to help motivate workout on a realtime basis!

HOPE TO MATCH YOU IN BATTLE SOON, REBELS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Wes, Lvl 1 Orc Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

Initial Weight: 315 lbs - Current Weight: 255 lbs - Goal: 190 lbs and to CRUSH Tough Mudder!

If it lives, even if it's a God, I can kill it

Welcome to the rebellion, Wes! Sounds like you're doing great.

Have a look around, and since you're a gamer, make yourself a sig full of stats! Next 6 week challenge starts in around 3 weeks, but in the meantime, just join in the general threads, and/or feel free to courteously stalk people's challenge threads, and join in the mini challenges if you want, just for fun.

Hey dude! Good on ya, thanks for the welcome. I plan on getting really involved and recruiting people that I think would benefit from such a system. And I got my sig going, but now I need to make it look EVEN BETTER since there are so many great sigs here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Wes, Lvl 1 Orc Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

Initial Weight: 315 lbs - Current Weight: 255 lbs - Goal: 190 lbs and to CRUSH Tough Mudder!

If it lives, even if it's a God, I can kill it

Archived