Forums are back in action! ×

Intro from Urbano

Hi folks,

Yip another newbie signing up....hmmm not sure where to start really.....ummm....

Well I guess I, like many others, have just hit or are close to that point where it's like "you know what, #$% this, this ain't so cool anymore, time for change !!!"

Current goals related to the fitness side of things:

• tidy up diet..(would love to give paleo a go once I get my finances sorted...sick of having instant noodles for most meals blahhh)
  • attend martial art classes...again budget related
  • understand how to and implement a bodyweight programme..not budget related Wahoo!!
  • Understand intensity and its application for bodyweight workouts

I've got some non-fitness related goals as well.

I'm somewhat of an anomaly in the sense I'm not a video gamer, in fact rarely watch movies or t.v, don't do the role playing , superhero villan thing in any sense shape or form, but for some reason this struck me as the place to be to achieve fitness goals...and probably a few other goals.

Not sure which part of the site I should be jumping into and which parts are relevant for me to be honest.....got that lab rat in a maze for the first time feeling....

anyways...

Hi.

Hey Urbano! Don't worry, we all get that "new" feeling -- we've been there before. At the top of the forum is a place that has lots of information for beginners -- work yourself slowly through it. That being said, though, we're all here to help. Don't hesitate to ask a question...you'll soon have more help than you wanted :) Look forward to watching you flesh out those goals and decide how you can achieve them! Good luck :)

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived