Forums are back in action! ×

I'm ready to be awesome

Hello from CT! I found my way over here from nerdfitness.com, and I am extremely psyched and a little nervous to be a member of the Rebellion! I have lived a pretty safe life until Sept, when I discovered nerdfitness, lifting and that fitness doesn't have to be about pounding the pavement or hours on an elliptical.

A little about me. I am a third year dental student, have an amazing boyfriend, a pet hedgehog and I just discovered how awesome archery is. I know what I have to do to get into shape, so after years of dieting and cardio, I'm ready to put it into action. I signed up for a personal trainer at my gym to help me establish good form during strength training, and my diet is becoming more consistently low carb.

I just want to live a happier, healthier life. I want to get through each day feeling a little bit stronger. I want to be able to inspire my friends and family to toss the "heart healthy whole grains" and consume more broccoli and bacon. I look forward to roaming the boards :frog:

Archived