Forums are back in action! ×

I registered on this board months ago and posted an introduction, and didn't come back.

I've been giving up bad habits, and it took a long time. I quit smoking, quit eating chocolate and sweets, quit drinking fizzy juice. It took me a while to quit each one. I kept quitting and restarting, but I found the key was not to get angry with myself, but just to say okay, that didn't work, I'll try something else this time. I quit smoking practically on a weekly basis for about four months before it stuck.

A week ago, I started becoming paleo and started the angry birds routine (I've levelled up, 7 times in the past week, and I'm now on pull ups {like a big boy} but I can't even do one yet :miserable: well, I'll get there) and started walking, and lost half a stone in a week.

So I figured it was time to come back and start hanging out with all you fine people.

Oh, and I aim to be an assassin when I grow up, so I should probably go find my guild now.

congrats on levelling up :) hopefully you stick around (I just joined the community recently so hopefully i stick around too lol )

“Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, you know. It’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.†The Third Doctor.

Archived