Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the great white north

Hi everyone,

Joined this forum/site after listening to a google talk seminar and thought I should throw my hat in the ring. i'm not one for words but thought I would tell you a bit more about myself.

My favourite colour is green. I have a cat. I grew up on Tomb Raider (sorry Zelda fans). I do Yoga and Muay Thai as often as I can.

“Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, you know. It’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.†The Third Doctor.

Welcome, riversong! I like your name! I have cays, too, and have had a cat or two around most of my life. I'm curious to know more about the seminar which led you here, if you don't mind saying more about it. If you need help getting oriented to this community, just say so. There are a lot of really helpful and knowledgable people (and other races) roaming around these hills.

Human Ranger, Level 10
Long-term Goal: Hike WA section of Pacific Crest Trail, August 2014

Current Challenge | Facebook (personal & locavore) | Blog | Twitter

"You stand at the verge, and you could become anything." - Dan Chaon

i couldnt think of a more creative name so i borrowed it from a doctor who character. the google talk seminar was on youtube so im sure if you did a quick search you will find it.

“Courage isn’t a matter of not being frightened, you know. It’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.†The Third Doctor.

Archived