Forums are back in action! ×

Neo Link Standing By

Hello everyone! I'm Neo Link. I found this place yesterday from an IBM podcast and fell in love!

I am on an ongoing quest to lose weight and maintain strength. Unfortunately I also love hotel cookies, soda, and beer. While I love lifting weights when I can sitting in front of a computer 10-13 hours a day will rock your health in a bad way. I started the year at 207 and after 3 months of Nutrisystem and 2 months of Body-For-Life I was down to 182. Then something snapped and I rebounded to 197. I know I need a plan and I've never tried weight loss with a community. I'm a few clicks from buying the Nerd Fitness Guide, I'm hoping it works out!

Nerd Cred...I beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out when I was 6 and I had a hardcore paladin in D2 get to level 90 before the ladder changed. And my first hardcore D3 toon made it to level 60 before dying off. I will chat with anyone about Star Wars, Army of Darkness, DragonLance, Stephen King, Comic Books, Anime, and Blizzard Games. Never really impressed with Tolkien books. Like the movies though!

Dwarf Ranger

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

"Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Archived