Forums are back in action! ×

What's up?

Hey, my name's Maddy. I stumbled across this website a while back and have since been reading it regularly but not participating. I'm pretty young and have never really been all that fit. So one day I decided I was gonna get my stuff together, get fit and enlist in the Marines. So I did and swore in on Sept 19. For the height and weight I was 5'1 and 130 which is two lbs under the max of 132 lol but I'm pretty proud of it ( I started at 148). I got down to that weight by cleaning up my diet, running and doing calisthenics. Since then I've read the article on How to get Big and Strong Like A Superhero and have been following that as well as going completely paleo. My weight is still 130 but I can totally see more definition and less fat than before so I'm ok with the weight. Since I started strength training I have fallen in love with it. I actually wake up excited to work out as opposed to before when I would have to drag my self through my morning runs (people on the street stared lol).

My goals are pretty simple, to get stronger like Abigail in Blade III and the main characters of Sucker Punch. Specifically, I would like to meet the super hero benchmarks listed in How to Get Big and Strong Like a Super Hero. Until those, I am pretty excited about hitting a few milestones: 200 lb deadlift, squating more than 110 lbs cause

can and right now I can't lol and breaking 100 on my overhead press. To keep myself accountable I'm going to start a battle log and report in once a day. That's my intro, thanks. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR - 3 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 3 | WIS - 3 | CHA - 2

Nightstalker - Human Ranger

Surfing, Dumbells and Marine PT ( my 6 week challenge )

Wow that's one badass OHP!! Seriously!! I'll give you my congratulations in advance!

"If what you did yesterday was your best, you haven't done anything today""

Body Weight: 190 lbs
Height: 5'8

Lifting Stats as of Aug 14, 2013
Bench Press: 240 lbs 5RM
Squat: 325 lbs 5RM
Overhead Press: 140lbs 4RM
Deadlift: 345lbs 5RM

Thanks! I'm definitely not there yet but I will get there. I started a daily Battle Log (Nightstalker's Odyssey of Awesomeness) a few days ago so when I finally do hit that OHP I'll post it there and be able to look back and laugh at when I sucked (now) lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR - 3 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 3 | WIS - 3 | CHA - 2

Nightstalker - Human Ranger

Surfing, Dumbells and Marine PT ( my 6 week challenge )

Archived