Forums are back in action! ×

Wow, this place is a lot to take in. All wicked cool, though! :)

Hi! I'm Sarah (or Imp, either works). I hail from greater Boston and am part of this crazy running community here. :) In fact, I just joined the Half Fanatics yesterday... because I'm nuts.

Anyway, I am down about 40 pounds in the last 18 months, with about 40 left to go. Aside from running I am a big Body Pump (or whatever variation they want to call it this week) fan. I also am the leader of a weight-loss group elsewhere. Which is why I'm here. Over there I have to be "on" all the time, which is fine - it's what I signed up for - but I really need a place to focus on ME! I have another 40-60 lbs. to lose, though really I am more focused on being FIT than what the scale says. I want to be a stronger runner and an all around healthy person. Before I started down this path I was on the verge of diabetes, I had high blood pressure (at 19! seriously...) and with my family history I was in trouble. At 34 I'm far healthier than I ever was in my 20s, so I want to keep going!

I'm also a hiker, but it's kicking my butt! So I want to work on gaining strength for hiking as well.

Anyway, that's me. The rest is boring - desk job, etc - and I'm looking forward to searching through all this great information!

~Imp

Welcome.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Welcome to NF, I'm sure you'll like it here! You seem to have a great attitude towards fitness and health.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Archived