Forums are back in action! ×

Commitment Phobe

Hi All

On 2nd January this year my puppy Bobby Dog came to live with us at 7 weeks old.

I got him deliberately to help with my mental health, it's working, I'm off all medication and this is the first winter in years without them.

When I try to go to bed and hibernate he comes up and whines at me, 'It's time to go out, mum!'

So I've been dog walking for ten months but I've not been getting any fitter because my diet is wrong, I'm all bloated and lethargic.

I came across the Paleo diet and by extension, this site. I'm trying to get my diet sorted and increase my daily dog walking. That and actually doing it twice a day.

Next summer I may start running.

I haven't been good at sticking to things in the past but I've made a lot of changes this year and I'm hoping that if I do this slowly then I'll stick to it for longer. Loving the advice from Optimus Prime :)

My bmi and waist to hip ratio are fine, I just want to be fitter and with more umph in my life :)

Meryl

Welcome aboard! You already seem to know what you need to do so, that puts you a step ahead of where a lot of us are when we joined!

As for being a commitment phobe. Those days are now behind you! you have committed to a dog and to changing your life! So you're sittin pretty!

feel free to post anywhere for any reason!

Level 3 Martial Monk, True Neutral

STR: 6.5 | DEX: 6 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 6

My First Challenge

Archived