Forums are back in action! ×

Blacking out from drinking on a monday night = Wake up call

Hi Im yet another newby here - Im 27 yr Female from New Zealand but currently in California.

Im 5'3 and about 125 lb (down from 138 so heading the right direction). I don't have a goal weight I would rather get nice and tonned and reduce my body fat content.

I woke up on Tuesday morning, fully clothed on the couch with no memory of how I got there, my last memory being drinking wine about 9pm monday night. mmmmm not good, real wake up call to get back to the old healthy me! I used to do half ironman trialthons and be super strong fit, and lean. Injury ment I kinda turned into a sad slob on antidepressants, but not any more - my lifestyle is about to improve.

I have always been keen on the paleo lifestyle (im already gluten free and adore meat and healthy fats), but traveling has ment I dont have access to good fresh food - gosh america has so much hidden sugar and salt in everything! So over corn tortillas! So I plan to adopt a bit more of the paleo diet and cut back on the drinking! Today I restocked the cubbord and did some yoga on the lawn in the sun so Im feeling good :)

Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to being a member of this super cool community. Im still thinking about my short and long term goals at the moment, I have an idea of the person I want to be, Im just not sure how to articulate that into goals yet!

xoxo Kiwi

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

Archived