Forums are back in action! ×

Just Started

I'm Shadowbird, but you can call me Kat... for that is my name. I've thought about getting in shape for a wile, so I decided to change things for the better. I'm hoping to lose weight, but mostly I want to be able to be better at exercise. So far I've started doing the easy body weight workout from Nerd Fitness every other day, and intervals on a stationary bike (real bikes cost money) on a few of the other days. I'm gradually trying to improve my diet. I'm open to advice and appreciate any comments for a confused newbie :redface-new:

Hey Kat, nice to met you, and welcome to the rebellion! Good job already getting started toward your goals by doing the beginner bodyweight workout and doing intervals -- that's fantastic! Do you have something you'd absolutely love to do/become as an ultimate goal? And what kind of diet are you going for (counting calories, low carb, low fat, etc) so we know how to help :) Take the time to wander through some people's threads and see what their goals are and how they've broken them down in manageable ways.

Hope to see you around!

PS: is the weather in NS nice enough to go outside even if you did have a real bike? Winter has already hit on the prairies...

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived