Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone!

Hello!

My name is Freydis and I´m a 25-year-old female from Salzburg, Austria.

Although I work in healthcare, I have neglected my own health quite a bit in the last years but now decided to take better care of myself.

I have always had problems with hypoglycemia after eating too many sugary treats and grain-based foods, which made me question my eating habits in general.

I am now eating paleo for almost a week and I am already feeling much better, no more riding on the crazy sugar roller-coaster any longer :encouragement:

Furthermore, I have decided to start working out again, mainly bodyweight exercise and outdoor activities like hiking, cycling and running, which I find really relaxing after a stressful day.

I am really glad I found you guys!

Hi Freydis! Do you get lots of questions about "The Sound of Music" whenever you tell people where you're from? I'm already singing some of the songs in my head now....

Anyway, it's really great to have you here! Great job on finding something that helps even out your hypo-glycemia! Do you have any shorter term or more precise goals in your life or fitness that you're hoping to achieve?

Welcome to the rebellion.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived