Forums are back in action! ×

Showing my face again.

My life has been a long long story of constantly overloading myself and letting me fall to the back burner. For about the past two years, I have been in one awful situation after another and its about to stop or make me go crazy. I'm trying to get myself into a place where I can plod through the things I need to plod through and then go from there.

I'm thinking a bit of a class restructure. I've always been sort of leaning towards assassin/druid but I think now I need to focus on the druid parts: feeding myself right, journalling, and stretching because my muscles are all super tight from stress. Exercise will be a part of dealing with stress but I can address that later. I need to not have a big number of things I need to do weighing on me. So I'm going to focus on having exercise be a planned part of the day but not to think too much about what I'm going to do during it. (If that makes sense...)

Dealing with being overwhelmed is hard. ._. I'm not very overweight, but I have a lot of excess flab on me that I would like to be gone and I also have a critical unfitness problem. I can make it through some impressive things, but I have no stamina... because I've been very fit in the past but not so much right now...

Does anyone else restart this way?

Archived