Forums are back in action! ×

New Rebel

Hello everyone

I stumbled upon Nerd Fitness a couple days ago and was instantly hooked. I have been strength training for the last years and have made some decent progress. My main goals right now are to increase my conditioning and to get my diet in line. I have eaten paleo in the past and have seen great results from it so I am working my way back to that. It has always been difficult for me to increase my conditioning because I get horrible shin splints whenever I run any kind of distance. Because of that I have been focusing on sprints, hill sprints, and prowler workouts.

Stats right now are height: 5'10", weight: 250, BF is unknown, an educated guess would be somewhere around 25%. I have been using Jim Wendlers 531 for strength training and am going to continue to use it in an effort to maintain strength while running more and eating better.

My current goals are to run a 5k without dying and to increase my deadhang pullups to 10. There's also a Tough Mudder next April that I want to run so as soon as I can convince my friends to run it with me I'm going to sign up for that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."

Archived