Forums are back in action! ×

lets start here

Hey there,

I am Reed, I am an ogre, I will be a Ranger, and I am glad to be a part of the community. Current goals include training for both the Portland Marathon and the hood to coast relay race as well as my beginning of a Paleo lifestyle Monday. feel free to reply or pm me I would love any suggestions on achieving my goals more efficiently.

if there is any way I can help anyone please let me know as well, in my opinion communities are strong because they are connected and if there is a connection I can plug in, I will.

thanks,

Reed

level 1 half giant ranger

(STR) 3 (DEX) 1 (STA) 2 (CON) 3 (WIS) 3 (CHA) 3

Hey Reed, nice to meet you! There are lots of ways to help out here -- just wander around people's threads and I'm sure you'll find lots of places that advice and encouragement can be doled out -- you're right; communities are built strong by connections, and we're glad to have you as one of them! Training for two marathons? You must be pretty hard core! There is a large paleo community here, so if you have questions or whatever there'll be lots of helping hands. There is even a specific area of the forum for people following that kind of eating...scroll down and check it out. (Ok, I have to admit I LOL'ed at the idea of starting on "Monday"....here's hoping your "Monday" actually arrived!) Good luck with your goals!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived