Forums are back in action! ×

New Join

Hey all,

I am Ryan, I am a US Marine who is finally tired of crash dieting to make the weight and tape for the Marine Corps. I am in the infantry, so I like to lift heavy things (really big into Crossfit and Power to the People). And I have been in the martial arts for 18 years (Shinjutsu Kempo and Kuai Shou Pai Gung-fu).

I have gone Paleo three weeks ago (as has my wife, and we are getting our kids involved).

My long term goals are to get CF lvl 1 certified, become Kettlebell certified, and open my own dojo/crossfit gym.

I have always loved video games, and Star Wars (even though I loved the bounty hunters, and never really thought much for the rebellion).

Lv 2 Human Assassin
Str:4
Dex:3
Sta:2
Con:1
Wis:2
Cha:0
Motto: "Don't give up yet...You've still got a couple of M*therf*ckers to prove wrong!"
Previous Challenge:Challenge 1: Ryan's Quest for Inner Peace

Hey Ryan, welcome! I love the quote in your sig :) You'll find lots of people around here like to lift heavy things, so you've definately come to the right place. Those are some lofty long term goals! Do you have some more specific shorter term ones to help you get there?

Look forward to seeing you around!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

No, mate...no short term...I am a US Marine, I am in good shape, just a few extra pounds....not worried about the pounds, just want to get ripped and lose a little more body fat...I am within acceptable standards for a Marine.

Love living a healthy life, been doing it for a bit, just need to get a little more serious, as age is starting to kick my ass...

Lv 2 Human Assassin
Motto: "Don't give up yet...You've still got a couple of M*therf*ckers to prove wrong!"

Taken a long time off of this website, been reading the emails, and have come back around to my first love (other than serving The Lord Jesus Christ), Cross fit. I am hoping that I will be more inclined to post and keep up with the six week challenges.

Take care and see y'all around.

Stitch

-------

21-15-9

Hand Stand Push Ups

Burpees

In-and-Out Crunches

Lv 2 Human Assassin

Archived