Forums are back in action! ×

Fat to fit nerd

Hi just some intro.. 26 year old male I'm 1.85m and 95kg(1 mth ago) and started my workout and paleo/primal diet on 27th sept 2012

Some story about myself.. I sucks at multi tasking.. Last year I manage to cut my weight from 95kg to 82kg after 3 months plus till I found a new love and slack for one whole year thus I'm back to square one of 95kg..

Started my new lifestyle once more and here's my plan

Every set consists of 3 x 8 reps

Bench press

Incline bench press

Lats pull down

Low row

Partial dead lift

Squats

Shoulder press

Pull up

And now I try to give my muscle a minimum of 24 to 36 hrs rest and do the same weights lifting again

Just started incorporate hiit on thread mill 5 sets of one min walk one min sprint speed 13.3

On my rest day I try to do light swimming or hiit in the pool

Read the blog of nerd fitness and I should say is really interesting n motivating for me..

I never achieve a 6 packs before and really hope I could achieve it once..

P.s sign up for a 42km marathon and though I know I'm not ready will plan to walk and complete it thus I could say to myself that I been there done that :)

Diet wise I just be more mindful about carbs do no rice noodles fruits fried stuff.. Dunno how to cook thus outside food I try my best to fit into it :) one of the more constant food I ate is chicken and duck thigh but worried will the fats affect it or is ok? *blurr*

Lastly nice meeting all u guys :)

Pps trying to stop myself seeing the weighing scale daily as at times it will be quite demoralize :(

Hey DF, nice to meet you. Sounds like you've already got a bit of a plan laid out for yourself. There are lots of easy recipies around (and Steve even has a few on his blog -- super simple ones, too!) so if you want to learn to cook you're definately in luck. Either way, you're a welcome addition to the rebellion.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived