Forums are back in action! ×

NEWB saying hey

hey, rather new to gym, diets and forums but im not out of my depth yet :D

my names brandon, just started back at the gym about a month ago after surgery.... you dont condition your fingers by exploding your pip joint on an undeserving lamp post, trust me on that one.

so a year later im starting to get my workout plan in order, currently pyramid training is taking my fancy to hopefully coexist with this paleo diet stuff ( im not in any way a dieter, a neutritional extremist would be my way explaning myself ),

ive been on both sides of the scale, from a 52" waist to weighing little over 6 stone in the same year, sounds good, in the long term... not worth it as i never experienced working for my body..... but more on that later should the subject arrise.

im 20, 4 months away from the big 21st, which has brought me here, i want to start my adult life with a good, healthy mindset with a vast knowledge of fitness to keep me fighting fit.

so on the 1st of november i shall be starting the paleo diet along with a pyramid plan, wish me luck :)

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IEATZOMBIES, level 1 VAMPYRE warrior

STR 4|DEX 3|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Welcome to the rebellion, Brandon! There is a large paleo community here, and you'll find a whole section of the forums dedicated to it -- why not drop down the page and check it out? It should help answer some of your beginning questions as you get started. :) Good luck with your new goals.

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived