Forums are back in action! ×

Reporting For Duty

Hey Everyone,

I'm 34, 5'4, 170lbs (down from 184) and have reduced soda intake from 4/day to 4/2weeks! Am walking 4.2 to 5.6 miles every other day (mostly). So those are my numbers.

My more interesting details are: I have just started transitioning to the Paleo diet and have been walking, but today will start weight training. I struggle with motivation and energy, but know that it will snow ball as I keep going. I am a very big nerd! I AD&D, video game, and read voraciously. I am not much of a girly girl though I love my yarn and glitter :D (Halloween tip that I learned the hard way: fat girls and tutus do NOT mix - thus my BFF and I will be going as punk fairies this year - aka tight jeans and boots instead of tutus).

If anyone lives near Tampa, FL they can always find a workout buddy in me. Especially for fun stuff outside instead of boring gym stuff!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

Ranger in Training

STR 1 STA 2 WIS 2

DEX 4 CON 2 CHA 4

"All the above words were correct though not necessarily in the correct order nor do they necessarily have any relevance to the subject at hand whatsoever."

Welcome, Jackie! Nice to meet you.

As for the avatar: must have cute! So adorable!! Are they things you actually made/own?

I haven't made them yet. They are on my To-Do list. :) I'll post a pic if I ever get around to making a set for myself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

Ranger in Training

STR 1 STA 2 WIS 2

DEX 4 CON 2 CHA 4

"All the above words were correct though not necessarily in the correct order nor do they necessarily have any relevance to the subject at hand whatsoever."

You know how to make them!?! Are they hard to do? Because if not, perhaps some teaching might be in order....

They are crocheted. Do you know how to crochet? It is very easy and you CAN learn just by watching youtube videos and reading tips from how-to's. I am always available for questions too. I have tried to attach the instructions for Captain Picard. The attachment page thingy won't load. I'd be happy to send it to you. For the other characters you just change the colors and add hair and stuff. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Adventurer

Ranger in Training

STR 1 STA 2 WIS 2

DEX 4 CON 2 CHA 4

LOL, well, I've done a little crocheting before, but this is definately something that would make me give it another whirl in perhaps a future challenge (this next one is already stuffed full)...hmm...I would love the instruction page if it ever decides to load. Otherwise, drop me a private message and I'll give you my email to send it to! Squee!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived