Forums are back in action! ×

9 surefire ways to sabotage your weight loss

#9 is why I'm casually paleo. No cheese or wine for the occassional treat? Ack.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

great article :)

I find Paleo incredibly convenient. But that's me personally and with my lifestyle - and i made the transition so gradually that i didnt notice any inconveniences, but even that wouldn't work for everyone.

and alethea - i still have wine. no life is complete without wine.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

One of the major barriers I face in eating well and losing weight is convenience, and that there isn't any available to me outside from junk food, most of the time.

Especially for lunch at work. If I haven't premade it and brought it from home - well, my choices are:

- find a cafe that does all-day breakfast that I can customise

- have bbq chicken and chips from a fast food place

- have rice and curry from the vegan place

- just fries or crisps

... and I end up usually having the fast food options because I've only got an hour for lunch, and these places are a 15min walk away or so.

On the bright side, I'm not tempted by cheese or icecream or bread much these days. Being Dairy and Gluten free has made a huge difference to my quality of life.

Half Dragon, Half Elf, Level 0.5 Assassin - I flame people when cranky, but I'm seriously kickass.STR 4 | DEX 2.5 | STA 3.25 | CON 5 | WIS 8.75 | CHA 4 | Challenges: 1  2 3 4 5 | myFitnessPal | Spreadsheet | fitbitChallenge 6, Back to the assassin's rootsBlog: float knowledge return wisdom;

Photography