Forums are back in action! ×

REBEL against the Swell

Hey all-

I'm finishing week 7 of a 10 week challenge. I originally started the challenge b/c at my highest weight I was 212lbs and 5'9. Rewind four years and minus a couple kids I was 5'9 150lbs. You've probably heard this story. College dude with loads of time to burn worked out everyday of the week and had 8% bodyfat gets to the real world and gets a desk job, wife, kids and SWELLS UP.

I started at 194 (so I started to get back in shape on my own) and I have lost 8 lbs so far on this challenge but cut my BF from 23% down to around 18%. That equates to losing 3 inches of my waist 2 inches off my belly and 3 inches off my thighs while gaining an inch in the chest and biceps. I don't know how much muscle I have added but it has to be a decent amount. So great results thus far.

BUT I need something to help me stay the course after this challenge is over! So support me my friends as we challenge ourselves daily to better ourselves eternally! FOR THE REBELLION!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]LVL 1 Grimlock Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3| CON: 2 | WIS: 1 | CH: 4

Hey VanSeth, have you ever come to the right place! Here at NF not only is there a supportive community, there's also a 6 week challenge around every corner! No need to worry about what you'll do without a challenge ever again :) Welcome to the rebellion.

Hiraedd- Thanks I'm excited to have found a community of like minded people. The challenges are also a big reason of why I committed so quickly. Happy for the support and to support others trying to obtain their goals.

THANKS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]LVL 1 Grimlock Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3| CON: 2 | WIS: 1 | CH: 4

Archived