Forums are back in action! ×

The Morning Mile Challenge. Are You Up For It?

spezzy

Saturday morning: sitting here on the computer. Not gone yet. Gray and rainy outside. Ok, firing up motivation. Ready...set.. go...

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Guest shaka-spirit

Accidentally woke my mum up when I snuck back in from my walk this morning! She thought people were breaking in, but at least now she knows it's just me coming back from my mile :)

Mentioned this to my mom, she said she would love to do it as well. She said she will try and do it in the morning, and maybe go again when I get up. My other option is do the morning mile before I go to bed, technically it is in the morning.

As far as walking when it is still dark, does anyone take a concealed weapon with them when they go out for walks/runs in the city? There have been some shootings here and am wondering if any one has suggestions for protection.

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal

Woke up today and walked 1.02 miles. So far the ground isn't to cold so I went barefoot too :)

Briguy, level 2 STR 1|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2[/TD][/TR][/TABLE] "Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!" Bruce Lee "To Live by a principal is to live, do die with no principal you have not lived."

Battle Log   My Fitness Pal

I take the bus to the train station every morning. May as well walk that distance instead. It's a little over a mile, I think.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Missed Sunday but went on Monday. I do have breakfast first and read my Bible, because I wake up HUNGRY. It was a sunny day and the leaves were beautiful, so it was a great start to the day

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

hey the google document is all messed up on my screen 0.o anybody else having this issue?

No It's messed up, my entire record was cleared.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

First day of getting up early to walk a mile was tough!! I am five days in of getting up 25 minutes early to walk and now I feel like it has become part of my daily routine. You can make time for a mile if you set a goal to do it. This has also not interferred with my wods either.

Female 5'5 117 lbs

Cara, Level 1 Elf Adventurer

STR 1|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 4

it is weird to see how many people was trying to do this challenge, yet we are only 5 persons in march !!!!

GERONIMO !!!!!!!!

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

it is weird to see how many people was trying to do this challenge, yet we are only 5 persons in march !!!!

GERONIMO !!!!!!!!

I am still here with you.... :)

Imperial Ranger
LEVEL 4
STR 6 | DEX 5 | STA 5 | CON 5 | WIS 8 | CHA 9
"Check the box. Done and done."

I am still here with you.... :)

Dude !!! :D Karl aka Koder :D

Welcome, it's nice to finally meet someone of our small group :)

tumblr_lfqpnsGThr1qaggjuo1_r1_500.gif

i might try this :)

You might :pirate:

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

Archived