Forums are back in action! ×

Snatch That B*TCH!!! RAWR!

OMG... after a full workout based on heavy kettlebell power snatches, we shut the class down with a max set per arm grind out. I used a 16kilo kettlebell. For my certification coming up in June I need to do 100 snatches in 5 minutes or less, with only one hand switch and no rest breaks.

*does a little dance*

50 on the right arm and my grip only started to really give out on the last two but I kept a hold of it and got'em up.

20 second breather break trying to calm down my system in between arms.

47 on the left arm before I lost my grip. With 15 second rest periods in between I ground out the other 3.

And that's AFTER doing stupidly heavy power snatches for almost half an hour.

Little bit more grip work and crank out the endurance I need for other stuff anyway and this one's in the bag!!!!! 1 Down... 5 more Physical Requirements to beat up.

..... I need a nap now. *beams*

. ~*~ Some things make ripples... I prefer to make waves. ~*~ .

I'll start with 16kg as a man.. and you are going to kick my .... oh well.

I started with an 8 kilo two years ago and I'm a level 1 instructor through Agatsu... *wicked grin* If my technique at this point wasn't solid enough to give you a run for your money then I should give up and go take something easier.... *winks*

. ~*~ Some things make ripples... I prefer to make waves. ~*~ .

Well done indeed, Cacophony!! Congrats!

Also, your title is made of pure win. Only on the NF Forum would I see a title like that.

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins