Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all. I've just recently stumbled across this blog and message boards and felt compelled to join.

Here's some info about me:

I'm 23, college grad, I work as a private investigator and I suffer from gingervitis (red hair and weakness to the sun). I really enjoy movies, punk rock, and just all sorts of nerdy stuff.

Starting September 2010 I made the decision to completely change my life and start losing weight and being healthy. I started out at 325 pounds and am currently clocking in at 245. Since September, I have plateaued on my weight loss but recently have changed my workout regimen and switched to a paleo diet and have started seeing some results again.

Joined the community in hopes of connecting with other fitness enthusiasts that share the same nerdy interests.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jabba the Hupp, level 4 Dwarf Warrior

STR 21|DEX 9|STA 12|CON 9.5|WIS 5|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

My Bucket List

AWESOME job so far! Welcome to the boards and let us know what we can do to help you continue even further!

And your gingervitis cracked me up :)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

*wicked grin* That's the welcoming committee... first they make you feel all warm and fuzzy. You get settled. Then I come in. *muahahahaha* =)

Welcome from the Motivational Corner. Do you prefer hand holding or the whip? *grins* I'm capable of doing both but I'm having a really up day today and a little friendly barking may be in order. Go team.

. ~*~ Some things make ripples... I prefer to make waves. ~*~ .