Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie Adventurer

Hi everyone! I'm Lolo, 25 years old and female. Stumbled on to this site and I've been amazed by what I've found! I've been stuck in a cycle of starving myself to lose weight and gaining it back again since I've been 13 years old - enough!! I've been curious about weight lifting and that's what brought me here. Right now, I'm just trying to learn more - all of this is new to me and I'm not sure where to start but I can't wait to start figuring it out and get started.

Let's see, what else can I tell you about myself. I quit smoking about 8 months ago (best decision I ever made!), I love martial arts, music and hiking. I'm overweight and far too weak but excited to change that very soon and hope I can jump on board with the next challenge!

That's it I guess. Later everyone!

Lolo, Level 2 Half Wood Elf AdventurerSTR 3.5|DEX 3|STA 5.5|CON 3|WIS 4.5|CHA 4

Hi lolo! Welcome!!! I think a lot of us get stuck in that cycle- good on you for reaching out for change! We have a great assassins guild if you're looking for others who practice martial arts! Sometimes finding your "me too" people is the best way to focus (that's why we are all here, right?)

You've got this!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Thanks for the support! I'll be sure to check out the Assassins! I figured since I'm new I should be an Adventurer for this challenge while I'm still tweaking my workouts and diet. :adoration:

Lolo, Level 2 Half Wood Elf AdventurerSTR 3.5|DEX 3|STA 5.5|CON 3|WIS 4.5|CHA 4

Archived