Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Hoping this site and group will help accelerate my "get healthy" work, which feels a little stuck right now. This seems like a very motivated, supportive, and committed group. I may not be the typical profile who joins so please bear with me. I'm 46, am an account manager which requires lots of hours, travel, stress, and sitting. Happily married with one "kid", a standard poodle who is a hoot. I also spend lots of time on the web and don't go anywhere without my iPad, but I'm not a gamer. Enjoy reading and am way too addicted to TV.

Carol

Hi carol!!! Welcome to the rebellion :) do you have any one area of training that you're passionate about? That's what lit the fire in my rocket- finding a passion in running :)

Best of luck!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Welcome! Nice to have you on board...and just so you know, there is no "normal profile" of people here, except that we're all nerds of one feather or another. Do you have any specific fitness goals you'd like to work towards? (I mean "getting healthy" is great, but what does that mean for you?) Also, I <3 reading -- what sorts of things do you like to read?

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived