Forums are back in action! ×

Hello - New Rebel from Western Australia

Hello Rebels,

I'm Dizzy - named after Diziet Sma - my favourite Special Circumstances operative in Ian M Banks' Culture novels. I am a stay at home mum of 2 littlies from Perth, Western Australia. I have been training pretty consistently for 3 years, going from doing aerobics classes to now focusing on cross-fit style workouts, running, boxing & weights. I am loving weights! I'm 4'11'' 54kg (120 pd) and can finally squat & dead lift my body weight. I am working on improving this!! I want to run a marathon next year & I am only just getting into the paleo diet, probably 80% but I'm only 8 weeks in & permanent change takes time.

No idea what my classification would be except that I am a Dwarf :)

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Level 1 Gobelin Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Hey Dizzy! Nice to meet you. Wow! You have already accomplished so much :) And I have to say that unless you LOVE being a dwarf, don't be one! Pick a race that inspires you! (I have one picked out for later, but for now....I just left mine blank. I know, what a cop out :s ) Anyway, it's great to have you on board. Looks like you might want to check out Rangers (for the overall mix of your interests) , Scouts (if your goal is to work towards the running) or the Warriors (they like to lift big!). If you can't decide yet, come join us Adventurers until you're ready to soar off somewhere else. Good luck with your goals!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Hi & thanks for the welcomes! I can't believe how many Aussies there are on here, guess we know a good thing when we find it. Looking forward to chatting with you all on the forums. And hello Scott from Perth. If we played 6 degrees of separation I'm sure we'll know someone in common :)

Level 1 Gobelin Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Archived