Forums are back in action! ×

Hail and well met!

First, I must say that I am quite glad to have NF. I haven't felt this motivated and ready to take over the world in quite a long time. Since I'm a software developer, I sit in a chair all day. Well, no longer! I stand up several times per day and either do push-ups or yoga postures or one of the Eight Pieces of Brocade.

I have choosen the Adventurer class, since that is the closest thing to a treasure hunter (maybe Assassin or Ranger). My future self-image is that of an Indiana Jones or Nathan Drake; an antiquities geek who doesn't live in the museum, but lives to find them.

At the moment I'm overweight and out of shape. That is going to change. I hereby join the Rebellion and shall abide by its rules! My general fitness and diet plan is simple: eat Paleo for the most part and alternate (daily) between body weight strength training and interval/tabata cardio workouts.

Ion Aurum 0th Level Viking Monk

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

"Prepare for victory! Our minds have been awakened. Rid your life of tyranny. We are The Resistance." - Iced Earth's V

Hi Jonny, welcome to NF!

I had to follow your link to find out what the Eight Pieces of Brocade were. Imagine my surprise when it turned out they were the same as the Eight Silken Movements.

Let's rock this challenge!

Night Elf Feral Assassin

Level 2

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Previous Challenges: 0 I Ashes in Ashenvale Current Challenge: Sleuthing in Stormtalon

Tu deviens responsable pour toujours de ce que tu as apprivoisé. - le Renard

"The Price of Discipline is always less than the Pain of Regret." -Nido Qubein

Thanks for welcoming me to the Rebellion, guys. Since before I saw "Raiders of the Lost Ark" I wanted to be an archaeologist. Along the way I fell in love with music, so I did that in college instead. Then I wanted to have enough money to live and eat and stuff, so I started in on my (current) software engineering career. Still, the romantic idea of the museum rat and sometime tomb raider pulls at me. That's why I watch so much Discovery, History, and National Geographic.

Ion Aurum 0th Level Viking Monk

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

"Prepare for victory! Our minds have been awakened. Rid your life of tyranny. We are The Resistance." - Iced Earth's V

Archived