Forums are back in action! ×

Nerding up for good!

I've been stalking the NF community for nearly a year and a half now :S I know, shame. Time to finally dive in! Being as tomorrow is a Monday, (and I really like to start projects at the beginning of a week), the start of the newest challenge AND I've developed a pretty embarrassing aversion to "the holidays", I figure now is a great time to get goin'.

I recently made a huge life change and moved entirely across the country and it's taken a huge toll on my motivation. Not to say it was my strongest trait before..In fact it's my biggest issue. I've struggled with depression for quite some time now and while I've made changes and started awesome-ing myself in the past, it's never stuck. I was doing pretty good on my last stint, right before the move I got through 6 solid weeks of working out 5 days a week, more colorful, diverse eating and positive attitude adjustment! Just goes to show how difficult it can be to form a habit, (I can't possibly be alone in that department).

I have specific lifestyle interests and physical goals that put me in the position to adopt any of several classes but going on what I believe are my strengths and desires I'm going to assign myself to the Rangers, (just know I have strong Assassin-like tendencies).

I'm not here to lose weight or develop strict eating habits, I'm here to become the baddest-assinest ME I can, physically and mentally. Time to get started!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chelsey, Level 1 Human Ranger

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

Welcome to the rebellion, Chelsey! You are definitely not alone in the habit development department. Check this article out, it may help in your journey!

Keep us posted on your goals!

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Thanks guys!!! Wow, I like to think of myself as an intelligent person.. but somehow never thought of a cue. Always tried to just DO something, but sometimes when I'm not having a good brain day, (far too often) I can hardly get out of my chair. I'm going to have to try using the onset of sadness as a cue to start working out. Can't see a downside, get sad, work out, get endorphines. Seems simple enough!

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chelsey, Level 1 Human Ranger

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

Archived