Forums are back in action! ×

My introduction

Hey. I heard about this site from Gizmodo and decided to check it out. Seems like an interesting site with a friendly, helpful community. Now about me.

My name is Rob. I'm 22 and live in Westchester NY. I just graduated college this past May and now am stuck with your standard IT support job.

I've been working out on and off for about a year. My goal is to put on some weight, and hopefully muscle in the process (I'm 5'11 135lbs). Skinny, yeah.

Anyway, glad to join and look forward to learning more.

Hiya! Welcome aboard! Do you like body weight or weights strength routines? What do you want to DO with your muscles?

"Let another say. 'Perhaps the worst will not happen.' You yourself must say. 'Well, what if it does happen? Let us see who wins!' ".

- Seneca, 63 AD

"There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength." - Henry Rollins

Thanks. On days when i can get to the gym I use weights, but when i have to resort to working out at home I'm doing bodyweight exercises. As for what i want to do with my muscles, nothing specific. Just want to not look like a stick and not struggle to move heavy things around lol.