Forums are back in action! ×

Nymph about to Warrior this place up

Yo, yo, yo. I'm a faux gangsta G homie.

No, ignore that.

My name is Angeline Oliver (twitter link below, I'm totally not desperate or anything. plz.) and I'm seriously pumped to start pumping. I'm hoping this will be the motivational tool that will finally push me to do what I have wanted to do for forever - get super fit.

I am a sing-songy nymph from Bothell/Seattle area, and I'm planning on signing up with Vision Quest(? I believe that's the name of the gym) soon, but I currently have access to my dad's gym at the high school I went to (aww yeah my dad is a weight lifting teacher/PE teacher/life fitness/whatever why am I telling you about my dad).

I'm a pretty cool chick if I do say so myself (I do), so shoot me a message if you wanna chill or talk or workout or something and I'll let you know what's up.

Cheers!

-Angeline Oliver

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Angeline, level 1 Nymph warrior

STR 1|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 5|CHA 5

[/TABLE]

Follow me on Twitter!! I'm desperate for your nerdy attention. Plus I say funny and geeky things aaaall the time. And I'm a bug nerd so if you want to hear jokes about bugs, I will probably be your best source that you will find in all of this signature.

Archived