Forums are back in action! ×

Me, The Bar and Robbie Williams

Timmy M

180kg deadlift @79.6kg 4 PLATES! FINALLY and slightly better bw ratio @ 2.26 my for 's a bit off but nothing dangerous methinks last 1RM was 165kg at the last NF meet and i've got it up by simply deadlifting LOTS, spent the last 3 weeks doing this

sorry for the swearing at the end but i'd been trying to get that for absolutely ages

Dayum! If someone as trim as you can do that (read: I'm jealous you skinny bastard!), I've got no excuse. How long ago did you start deadlifting?

about 3 years, got injured just over a year ago (got some sort of a tweak from deadlifting then it went kaplowey doing and ATG squat) which made me start again and took me 2-3months to get back upto 150kg 1RM. Then got 165kg on the last 2 NF powerlifting meets, if you want to deadlift more just deadlift more :P (and eat lots, gained 2-3kg, some fat, in those 3 weeks of nothing but deadlift and OHP)

also i've slightly given up/can't be bothered to eat enough to gain weight (apart from the last 3 weeks, i've fallen in love with gold top milk (5%) :D) so i've typically stuck with low ish carb and high weight, high sets, low reps training wise (that obviously only worked to a point considering how long my deadlift was stuck at 165kg)

Archived