Forums are back in action! ×

Setting out to Save the Shire

Part of my working through some mental thngs involves strengthening my physical body. After a couple years of on-again off-again half-hearted efforts to lose weight (usually for someone else), I've decided that I need to not look at it in terms of losing weight, but getting in shape, and I can't do it for anyone other than myself.

With the goal of heavy-combat in the SC, plus my plan to retake my kingdom, what use am I if I am as competent as Robert Baratheon when my dragons are grown? Not to mention, my current short-term goal of becoming a Licensed Massage Therapist, which is physically taxing...

Thus, with a determined air, I've trudged out the front door of Bag End and am on my way to Mordor.

Other than that, I'm a geek, writer, and costumer, who hates writing introductions and can I please just go curl up under a tree in the sun with a book instead of being at work in the cold?

~~Alessandra

~Mara

Level 0 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Current Challenge  |  Battle Log

Glad you found us, this is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome. I am sure with the Rebellion by your side you will have no problems getting to Mordor and taking back your kingdom.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Welcome. Beware of Saruman.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Glad you found us, this is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field.

OMG. This has got to be one of the awesomest things I've ever read. I HAVE FOUND MY TRIBE!

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

Archived