Forums are back in action! ×

Calling psoriasis sufferers!!

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Chris and I suffer with the incurable skin condition psoriasis, I have severe psoriasis on my back and the backs of my legs, including moderate psoriasis on my arms and face which makes exercise near impossible as when I do exercise my skin cracks and bleeds,

In terms of diet I'm currently following paleo way of life in hopes my skin won't be irritated by foods full of E numbers and chemicals and in the first week can report a small improvement so far which is amazing, my other problem is the temptation to eat foods I know I shouldn't due to me and wait for it..., being a restaurant manager of an Italian, surrounded by temptation all day long!

I'm married and just found out my wife is 8 weeks pregnant which makes me so happy but doesn't help with stress which is a trigger for my skin! My intention is to get fit and psoriasis free for the birth of my child and i really feel that there must be other nerds in the rebellion who can give advice or stories of success

Any help with exercise I can do in private that doesn't involve a great deal of stretching would be amazing

Kind Regards

Chris shepherd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Lizardman Adventurer LVL:1

STR: 2.5 | DEX: 2.5 | STA: 3.5 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2.5 | CHA 2

"Heal Thyself"

Welcome, glad to have you here. Good luck with your goals! Those are great ones :)

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Archived