Forums are back in action! ×

World of Warcraft nerds, anyone?

Mgn

Central Standard, here.

I was thinking our inaugural Nerd Fitness dungeon run could be this weekend.  Saturday or Sunday maybe.  What works for the majority?

I'm working on getting an Alliance to 100 but I probably won't be there by the weekend so that will have to wait unfortunately, but if there is enough Alliance interest here we could still organize a run.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I could probably do Saturday evening or Sunday.  Though my weekends tend to have a lot of last-second crap happening.  

I'd be down for alliance or horde side.  Doesn't really matter to me.  My Alliance characters are better-geared, but not a big deal.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

How does 7CST/8EST Saturday night work for everyone?

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

That's Valentine's evening, so definitely won't work for me. I'll be at dinner! My schedule can be pretty sporadic though, so no worries~ :D (My battle net tag is #elrohiir1670 btw!)

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

My guild has a vent with public access, so we can always use that too.

I realize it's Valentine's Day and whatnot, so just consider this a trial to get our feet beneath us.  I would be quite happy to run Sunday too, or any other night.  I would like to get an Alliance up to 100 so I can run with everyone.  I definitely miss having WoW friends to play with, even casually.

Inaugural Nerd Fitness Dungeon Run, Horde side

Saturday, 14 Feb 2015 @ 1900 CST

1. Rurik the Ranger (100 Hunter, Ragnarok#1530)

2. Oramac (100 DK, Oramac#1305)

I'm pretty sure I saw you can tank, Oramac?  That doesn't mean you have to, of course.  We can always PUG whatever we're missing.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure I saw you can tank, Oramac?  That doesn't mean you have to, of course.  We can always PUG whatever we're missing.

I can definitely tank on Alli side.  My DK isn't as geared.  I can still tank on it, but would need some good heals.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I don't want anyone to be put off by the fact that we're just running Horde at the moment - I'm fully faction-friendly but at the moment I'm lacking a second 100 Alliance-side to organize runs, and I absolutely despise leveling so it's an arduous process for me.

If there is still enough interest I'll organize (but not participate in) an Alliance run this weekend too.  Sunday perhaps?  If anyone has Alliance in the low 90's I would gladly run with them too, especially since the Darkmoon Faire is on for the 10% experience buff.

• Like 1

My guild has a vent with public access, so we can always use that too.

I realize it's Valentine's Day and whatnot, so just consider this a trial to get our feet beneath us.  I would be quite happy to run Sunday too, or any other night.  I would like to get an Alliance up to 100 so I can run with everyone.  I definitely miss having WoW friends to play with, even casually.

Inaugural Nerd Fitness Dungeon Run, Horde side

Saturday, 14 Feb 2015 @ 1900 CST

1. Rurik the Ranger (100 Hunter, Ragnarok#1530)

2. Oramac (100 DK, Oramac#1305)

I've got to level my BE hunter; she's only at 90 atm. Haven't played her since WoD began. Regardless, I'll be on tomorrow working on my alliance lock (91) and I'll give some time to my BE hunter as well.

• Like 1

"Stay strong until you win against yourself. At the end of the day, you will always be the winner." - Rika Usami

Deadlift Goal: 300 lb (136.078 kg)

71.7%
71.7%

Bodyweight: [start: 185 lb] [Current: 161 lb] [Goal: 135 lb]

44%
44%

You can buy xp potions at your garrison? Thats what i get for mostly ignoring it, hah.

Haha.  Yep!  The Innkeeper in your garrison sells them for 100 Garrison Resources.  I can't remember what they're called right now, but it's a pretty obvious name.  

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I've got to level my BE hunter; she's only at 90 atm. Haven't played her since WoD began. Regardless, I'll be on tomorrow working on my alliance lock (91) and I'll give some time to my BE hunter as well.

I'm semi-working on a 91 Orc Warrior that I tank with if you ever want insta-Dungeon queues.

• Like 2

I might not be around for that dungeon run now, Oramac.  We'll probably have to reschedule.  Tomorrow, or any time this week really, works for me.

Woo I think I successfully friended someone :D 100 semi geared mage willing to try and convince a geared tank for heroic runs :D

Pretty sure that's me!  Yay!

Dinged - 100 today.  Someone showed me the magic of runnign the bonus quests in each of the zones. :)

Grats!  Those really are useful for leveling quick. 

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I have both tomorrow night and Saturday evening entirely free.

Would anyone like to run 100 Horde, or either 90+ Alliance or Horde dungeons either (or both) of those nights?

• Like 1