Forums are back in action! ×

A Challenger Appears! - New to the Rebellion.

Good morning everyone!

A friend linked me to this site and I feel like this is the place where I can stick to my goals.

I'm at my ideal weight, except my body has lost a lot of muscle due to unhealthy weight loss. I crave a firm tummy and booty, especially the booty since it really is my greatest asset when in there is more muscle behind it. I have been interested in the Paleo diet for a couple months now but haven't been able to commit since I would always crumble at the first sight of a baked good. I don't want to do this to myself anymore. I'm sick of starving myself and feeling the tremendous guilt when indulging. I need to become healthy; not only for myself physically, but mentally, as well.

I'm excited to start this transition/journey with all of you and look forward to the support.

:tears_of_joy:

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Girl X| level 1 |Amazon warrior

STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

This is the place to be. This community is knowledgeable and full of encouragement. Looking forward to seeing your goals. It's not too late to jump into the current challenge. If you need help structuring your goals, there are plenty of good examples around. Good luck!

Aiel Rebel

Current Challenge

Str: 18.75 | Dex: 12.25 | Sta: 16 | Con: 30.25 | Wis: 27 | Cha: 16.25

Archived