Forums are back in action! ×

Rebel Fitness (post about this site i wrote for my blog)

SommeS

I recently stumbled upon an interesting website Nerdfitness.com. This is a site made by Steve Kamb and it's all about making your life into a video game, where you're the main character and you have to level up your life. He started out with a small blog dedicated to fitness and his Epic quest of Awesome, it is now a giant community with nerds that want a better life. After I read some articles on the site I created my own game of life. And I made several goals that I would have to complete in order to level up my life.

I am now a level 4 Scout with 0 experience points, I gain a level approximately every 5th goal I complete and my goals consist of completing different kinds of workouts, getting in shape, traveling and school related stuff. I am also working on my level 50 goals, which will represent the almost perfect version of myself and what I want to accomplish in life.

At nerdfitness.com you can read a lot of great articles and watch videos made by Steve. If you want you can join his rebel community and level up your life. They have a great community at the forums where you can share you journey and your goals.

leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

Originally written for my blog. (link in my signature if you want to check it out)

Sindre

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Scout

Level 1

Str: 3 | Dex: 3 | Con: 2 | Sta: 3 | Wis: 2 | Cha: 2

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

(My Geek Blog)(Twitter)

Archived