Forums are back in action! ×

Y U NO HAVE TOPIC FOR THIS ALREADY!?!?!?!?!?

rtalencar

I haven't been online much. My customer's going live in a couple weeks and I've been working 90+ hours a week.

That being said.

Why do I see no posts on BG:EE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I am so freaking excited for this. I have a long daily commute (~5 hours) and being able to play this on the train on my tablet is basically like every single christmas I'll ever experience for the rest of my life...NOW.

Has anyone picked up the PC version? I'm probably just going to stick with the iPad one due to time constraints, but boy I can't wait til it gets approved!

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

What is BG:EE? I have no idea, but you're so excited for it, I must know.

my guess is Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

I haven't been, to be honest. And sadly the 90 hours doesn't include my commute time. I've been able to work from home on the weekends and I do sneak in a workout here and there on my lunch break which is a blessing, but I've been averaging around 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night. Almost done though, just a few more weeks.

"I hear Boo's frenzied squeaking! Ho-ho! He is growing angry, little man. Release Boo from your drawers lest his sharp teeth nibble on your naughty bits in his outrage!"

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Archived