Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

My name is Lizzi, I am a student studying marketing in university and will be graduating soon (which scares the heck out of me). I am 5'8 and am currently weighing in at 165 lbs. I was never 'ok' with how I looked, and have tried working out to strictly programs like Pop pilates and Insanity, which worked for a bit, but was hard for me to commit too due to my busy schedule. I was inspired by Staci's story to change my lifestyle and get into the shape I know I can be in, and hopefully conquer my fear of weights. My longterm goals are to completely migrate from my bad diet to the Paleo lifestyle, to lose 5inches off my waist in one year, and to get to a healthy weight where my body fat percentage is 10-15%.

One of my favorite things I love to do is pageants. Not toddlers and tiaras status, but more scholarship pageants that save me money while going to school. I have a competition in March, and I am just not at a point in my fitness journey to where I am comfortable in wearing a swimsuit. So I hope to gain more muscle, cut out the bad fat and be ready to compete come March 9th! I hope to learn and grow in this community because I have never had a real fitness support family before, so I hope to know all of you very soon!

my tumblr is: justlizzidcp.tumblr.com

my twitter: @Sakura17

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amazon Adventurer working towards being a Ranger

STR 2.0 ll DEX 2.0 ll STA 3.0 ll WIS 4.0 ll CHA 4.0

Welcome aboard. You already have some specific goals and know your motivation for why you want to reach those goals, which is a big help in starting the journey towards being healthy. I would reccomend you check out the challenge threads, figure out what you can do in 3 weeks that are left in this challenge, and jump right in.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived