Forums are back in action! ×

Monk Warrior here.

Hello there, I'm Calude; 24, TI in a telecommunication company, 40h desk job. yay!

Also, I'm from Quebec.

I weight 175 at 6' ; I'm in a much better shape than 90% of my friends, but it doesn't satisfy me, it only prove that people let themselves go... And I won't do that.

Here I am, it's been 3month since I started my new job, and I probably took 5 to 10 pounds since I work on my ass all day.

Just gone to the gym this morning, getting a membership for the next 3 months

Started Stronglifts 5x5 again, from day 1. (last year I lasted till week 8, school ended, no gym to go since I lived in the woods... gone back to bodyweight and Yoga)

But for now, I intend to stay with it till the end, since the context is not a problem anymore.

//Also, I've been doing Yoga by myself (self-taught) for about 3 years now. I like doing in on my day-off from training.

well, this is it for the introduction, more info/data later folks!

Calude, Human Warrior.
STR 14|DEX 8|STA 12|CON 12|WIS 10|CHA 10

A strong men doesn't need a future; he makes his own.

at 6' 175lbs.. with that little belly fat I've got, I think that I could stay at the same weight, while building muscles and losing fat.. and still be really strong.

I'd like to weight 200lbs actually, but with about the same amount of fat, I'd be a hell of a monster lol.

I'll post some pics in my battle log. :o

I hope that the 3 months 5x5 program will actually change my body composition for the better. we'll see how it goes! :)

Calude, Human Warrior.

at 6' 175lbs.. with that little belly fat I've got, I think that I could stay at the same weight, while building muscles and losing fat.. and still be really strong.

I'd like to weight 200lbs actually, but with about the same amount of fat, I'd be a hell of a monster lol.

I'll post some pics in my battle log. :o

I hope that the 3 months 5x5 program will actually change my body composition for the better. we'll see how it goes! :)

Stronglifts is a great starting program, stick with it and you'll definitely see some changes. 25lbs of muscle, you're going to need to eat more haha! Sounds like you're off to a good start though, welcome aboard and good luck!

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

Thanks for the welcome. ^^

Oh I don't set my goal to 25lbs of muscles; first let's see where those 3 months of dedication will lead me ;)

I love lifting weight.. but right now I feel like puking when forcing myself to eat 3000+ calorie, so I'll eat when I'm hungry.

Still, I'm lucky here; I come from a family where are already used to eating right and healthy.

Also my father is a real barbarian... vikings ancestry, 6'3, 230lbs, abs defined at 51y/old from working all his life (no gym for him, more like chopping wood in Quebec winters)

I don't expect to become as big as him, but.. I want to see where I can get, I must honor what he passed on to me at the genetic level!

Calude, Human Warrior.

Archived