Star Trek: Into Darkness

Ravn

Oh

Dear

Lord

How did not know this???!!!

I want action figures

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I, unfortunately, don't have television at the moment and have never seen Sherlock (please don't hurt me) but I am SO looking forward to this movie.

do you have netflix? Seasons 1 and 2 are on instant watch. It is amazingly witty.

Fun fact #2, Martin Freeman (Dr. Watson) is playing Bilbo in "The Hobbit"

I, unfortunately, don't have television at the moment and have never seen Sherlock (please don't hurt me) but I am SO looking forward to this movie.
do you have netflix? Seasons 1 and 2 are on instant watch. It is amazingly witty.

*cough**cough*cokeandpopcorn.com*cough**cough*

You didn't hear it from me.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

He was also Arthur Dent in 'Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy' and Tim in 'The Office'. It's astonishing that one actor could get three iconic roles (Dr Watson, Arthur Dent, Bilbo Baggins), but he's terrific in 'everyman' roles where he's called on to be baffled and confused and out of his depth, albeit with a fair helping of enough charm, charisma, and sheer likeability.

Level 4 Human Adventurer / Level 4 Scout, couch to 5k graduate, six time marathon finisher.

Spoiler

Current 5k Personal Best: 22:00 / 21:23 / 21:13 / 21:09 / 20:55 / 20:25 (4th July 17)

Current 5 mile PB: 36:41 35:27 34:52 (10th May 17)

Current 10k PB: 44:58 44:27 44:07 44:06 43:50 (29th June 17)

Current Half Marathon PB: 1:41:54 1:38:24 1:37:47 1:37:41 (14th June 15)

Current Marathon PB: 3:39:34 3:29:49 (10th April 16)

and benedict cumberbatch is the voice of smaug... and stephen fry (mycroft holmes in the films) is the mayor of laketown awesome cast is awesome

On Star Trek.com their is a poll about who this Cumberbund dude is. Khan or Gary Mitchell or new character. Surprisingly, Mitchell is in the lead. And there is a pix of him in a Feddie uniform. IMDB however says Khan (rumored). So, it could be Mitchell...that would be a crazy kick in the pants if it is.

BTW...if you don't know who Gary Mitchell is...you are NOT a nerd!!! Put that star turds down and watch a GOOD scifi series. Season 1 Ep.3 "Where No Man Has Gone Before" (which also starred Sally Kellerman)

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

according to this http://teaser-trailer.com/ benedict cumberbatch is playing John Harrison... if that means anything to you trekkies?

John Harrison was a dummy name used in the series for a bunch of minor roles (including some red shirts).

But most notably in the original series he was nearly suffocated on the Enterprise by Khan. Sooooo.... who knows.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Archived