Forums are back in action! ×

A Newbie from New Zild! (NZ)

Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I am a 26yo (soon) from New Zealand, I have hit a low point in my weight, and I need to get off my ass and move and do something about it. I am sick of feeling sorry for myself! So, to usher in the (very close) New Year, I am attempting to get a jump on those new year resolutions!

1. Get running!

2. Try to eliminate the excess sugar, (with the goal of eventually cutting it out)

3. Get stronger!

4. Feel better.

I hope to see you all around, :)

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ladykarma, level 1 Lycan adventurer

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 1

[/TABLE]

Welcome to the rebellion. Those are good resolutions. We have a new callenge starting in the new year, may I suggest you find a way to quantify those resolutions into something acheivable in six weeks you can track over the course of the challenge?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome!

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

New Zealand?? That's awesome!! I have to ask, is it as beautiful as they say it is over there? Going there is on my bucket list.

Surge, Level 3 Wood Elf RangerSTR 13.5 | DEX 4.5 | STA 9.5 | CON 7.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 5"Surge Supra : Rise Above"

Operation: Just Do It

"When running up a hill it's alright to give up as many times as you wish; as long as your feet keep moving."

New Zealand?? That's awesome!! I have to ask, is it as beautiful as they say it is over there? Going there is on my bucket list.

today I went running in central Otago - lets just say I had to stop to calm down a moment, I recently saw the hobbit and spazzed out about how beautiful the landscape was given I had just seen the same scene in 3d in a movie, honestly make the south island on your bucket list, the north island is amazing too - but the south island is so diverse for being so small, I grew up in this landscape but it still amazes me with her beauty.

Traveling Scoutly inclined Druid

:pirate:   :kiwi-fruit:  :tyrannosaurus:  :kiwi-fruit:  :pirate:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.â€â€• Oscar Wilde

Archived