Forums are back in action! ×

Im not French,

any way, just thought i would pop in and introduce myself. My Names William (Billy) im 22yo. Im not overweight nor am I shredded.

My goal and journey(which I hope to share with you all) is to become aesthetically pleasing. Not for my mates or chicks but for myself. Ive just started going to the gym (month ago now) but only in the last week have a really thought about diet and a weights program.

This might make me sound like a douche but what really got my inspired was Zyzz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

And not for his personality but his rig, look the guy, he was ripped shredded or any other word you can think of to describe some sort of hard object..

Now I sat there and thought to myself, i wonder if i can do that to mine.

And now it begins,

for ever Mirin Brah.

William.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

William Doyle, level 1 Warrior

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 4

[/TABLE]

Welcome to the rebellion. A phrase we pass around a lot is that "Appearance is a result of fitness." If you want big puffy muscles, this may not be the best place. But if you want to be strong, which just happens to lead to looking good, then you are in the right place. Strength leads to compact, dense muscle and overal fitness, think Daniel Craig's James bond, as opposed to a body builder. You also need to keep Body Fat % under control, as that will let your muscles show. I see you listed yourself as a warrior, they will certainly steer you in the right direction based on what you want. Are you going to get in on the next challenge?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome to the rebellion. A phrase we pass around a lot is that "Appearance is a result of fitness." If you want big puffy muscles, this may not be the best place. But if you want to be strong, which just happens to lead to looking good, then you are in the right place. Strength leads to compact, dense muscle and overal fitness, think Daniel Craig's James bond, as opposed to a body builder. You also need to keep Body Fat % under control, as that will let your muscles show. I see you listed yourself as a warrior, they will certainly steer you in the right direction based on what you want. Are you going to get in on the next challenge?

Cheers for the reply =)

I see what your saying in regards to "This may not be the right place" but i tend not to agree. I may have different goals to alot of people in this community but i know for a fact that i have more in common with the people on this forum then any bodybuilding one.

Like i said, i may have different goals, but i believe i can still get all the advise and encouragement i need from the people in this community. (Plus i might meet a few more people who enjoy my other intrests like SC2 for example)

Im going to put together a bit of a blog with my diet and workout plans, hoping to get some feedback =)

The challenge? Is that the Mini Christmas Challenge?

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

William Doyle, level 1 Warrior

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 4

[/TABLE]

I'm a Zyzz fan as well, good luck in your goals!

I think its definitely worthy to pursue aesthetics, in fact I think a lot of people kid themselves about being fat because they say "oh I'm strength training" .... umm, no, you are fat. It's not like ripped dudes *aren't* strong.

Archived