Forums are back in action! ×

HeyHey

So I'm pretty new to all this, but I'm giving it a shot. I'm going to work on Monk/Druid training stuff as best as I can. I'd love help with my diet, as I'm both diabetic and a vegetarian, so sometimes eating right is REALLY tough on me. I'd also love help spending my original talent points, however many I get (help?). Woohoo!

Level 1 Half-Elf Druid

Strength (STR)- 1
Dexterity (DEX)- 2
Stamina (STA)- 1
Constitution (CON)- 3
Wisdom (WIS)- 3
Charisma (CHA)- 5

I highly suggest you begin with the Adventurers. It's a good way to get acclimated to physical activity if you're new to such things. Also a great way to decide what you'd actually like from your time here.

Also, jumping right into a class might lead to trouble. Remember how I told you I injured my knee because I went a little too gung-ho as an Assassin? Could have easily been avoided if I did my first Challenge as an Adventurer. But I didn't, and my knee reminded me of this everytime I climbed stairs for the entire semester. Take heed.

For diet, I'm not too familiar with diabeetus, buuuuuuuuut you might want to consider eating many smaller meals over the course of the day. Make them substantial (and by that I mean make them nutritious, NOT large). Try and cut out chips, candy, etc. as best you can, especially late at night before you go to sleep. If you need to eat so you don't go into a coma, eat some fruit (but not too much if it's at night since they have lots of sugar and none of that energy will be spent while sleeping).

And I think you have already spent you talent points, if I do believe correctly. :)

Winged One

Werewolf Assassin

"A terrifying mixture of the wits of man and the agility and efficiency of the wolf. Once he has your scent, you will never be safe wherever you are."

STR: 3 DEX: 2 STA: 3 CON: 2 WIS: 5 CHA: 2

Archived