Forums are back in action! ×

Surgery completed!!

rbudding

Last Wednesday I received some sinus surgery, a procedure that has taken a full semester to figure out and finally get fixed. They removed a ton of nasal polyps, fixed and opened up my turbinates, and fixed my deviated septum. So far I feel great, very glad I had it done. I have to wait until Thursday to work out again, but it is worth it if I feel this good.

Just wanted to throw out a big WOOT for making it through a surgery I was nervous about and being better for it. A little better each day!!

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."

--Bruce Lee

Last Wednesday I received some sinus surgery, a procedure that has taken a full semester to figure out and finally get fixed. They removed a ton of nasal polyps, fixed and opened up my turbinates, and fixed my deviated septum. So far I feel great, very glad I had it done. I have to wait until Thursday to work out again, but it is worth it if I feel this good.

Just wanted to throw out a big WOOT for making it through a surgery I was nervous about and being better for it. A little better each day!!

Congratulations on the successful surgery. I am really impressed by your attitude of, "As soon as this is healed, I'm getting back to my workouts!" Serious life changes, such as surgery, have derailed so many friends of mine from continuing to get healthy, and it's refreshing to see someone take major (and sometimes frightening) steps to improve their own health, and then jump back into continuing their fitness as if nothing had changed.

Way to go, and three cheers to you!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Archived