Forums are back in action! ×

Conquered a rock wall!

OrangeJorwell

This was probably more about confidence and conquering my fear of heights than strength, but last weekend, for the first time ever, I made it to the top of a rock wall! It's more impressive when I tell you that I've done rock walls at least 12-20 times and never made it even halfway. But I don't get to do it often and recently put it on my epic quest, so I was bound and determined to make it. I actually froze for like a minute or more on the way up and was so scared at the top that I climbed back down halfway before I lost my grip and slid gently down like I was supposed to. ;)

Unfortunately, there aren't any climbing walls that I can find near me, or else I'd start going regularly, as it's definitely something I would like to be able to do well.

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

Hey there, Zebarah! Nice work! As someone who's always been interested in rock wall climbing but has never even tried, this is very impressive. Now that you've made it to the top of the wall and conquered that goal, what's your next epic quest to be?

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Archived